Hi, I’m Rob. I’m a designer/developer.
In other words, I’m a graphic designer and full-stack web developer. Basically I make websites.
I like to help people. I can do that because I focus on both the human and the technical aspects, to make my solutions ‘work’ in every sense.
I love exploring and experimenting with the latest technologies, and optimising systems for people so they can do their own work more easily.
I live in Midhurst, West Sussex, near London, United Kingdom and frequently explore the South of England.
What I’m doing with my life
All sorts of stuff. I team up with people and help them with their projects, usually in a technical or engineering capacity.
I make websites. I freelance as a designer/programmer; it suits me well. I love figuring out how things can work better for people.
I’ve also assisted with media production (eg. for a ‘conscious living’ radio show) – sound recording/editing, video recording/editing, 3D and motion graphics.
In my earlier life I made music. I had a recording studio and engineered live sound. I toured with a punk band. I did a little DJing. I once headlined at a festival by mistake, in Estonia.
I sometimes do a bit of Qigong — an amazing energy building, physically-enhancing moving meditation — not dissimilar to Tai Chi.
- My mind is logical & intuitive. I’m a natural architect.
- I love challenge and adventure. I get around a bit.
- I try to see things from all sides: open minded.
- People come to me for technical advice (always happy to help).
- I’m curious; interested in learning new things.
- My dominant desire is to understand
- I look at the big picture
- I seek to improve things
- I tend towards an optimistic view
- I believe in humanity and I’m interested in our growth
Perhaps you’d like to chat? →